Sunday, March 22, 2009

Senior Memory Book Chapters

So here are some pictures from my Senior Memory Book that I had to make for my English 12 class. The only thing I bought was the paper and a scrap pack of ribbon. The photos were printed from a little portable printer I got a few years back.



Lucky for me, I do have a classmate that has a cricut and after many many days of bugging her, she brought her Cricut into school and let me use it. So, that kind of broke my rules of doing everything myself...and spoiled me for a day :( If I were to buy any tool it would be a Cricut. Sooo helpful!


Title Page - "The Ride of My Life"

Senior Memory Book Cover

This was the title page for the entire book. I changed the photo to sepia on my printer, and the letters were some of the Cricut letters. I'm working on my own cursive letters, but I know they will take forever :(


Chapter: Airborn

Senior Memory Book Chapter "Airborn"

The paper I bought at the National FFA Convention. I wish I could remember the store, they had some really nice ag pages. I made the horse by printing out a clipart piece and tracing it to the paper. It is colored with colored pencils. The boots and pants I just drew by hand and traced using chalk (I'll explain this trick in a future post)

The sun is now calling me, and so is my horse! I'll be back soon to post some more of my pages.
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment